Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I bout passed out but I DID IT!!

Today was full sauna suit day! Well Shuntella what is Full Sauna Suit day? It is the wearing of a shorts, plastic pants with sweatpants on top. It is wearing a long sleeve dry fit shirt with a plastic shirt on top. YES! it is HOT!!! But there are goals to be met and no time for crying. Ok, maybe a few tears and "Willie I can't go anymore." "Willie, your killing me." "Willie I am hot!", " Ok I can do this." I think that was all I said! lol
Any who, here's how my numbers look for January 23,2013:

Treadmill (FULL Sauna Suit): 30 min. 2.8 miles 400 calories burned
Bike(no sauna suit): 20 min. level 7, hill workout, 3.76 miles, 137 calories burned

Lifting Workout: Shoulders
Shoulder press: 3 sets of 15 7.5 weights
Free weight lifts: weights 10#( 15x's), 25#(10x's), 45#( 5x's) then going back down 45# at 5,25# at 10 and 10# at 15. Done twice.

Lower ab work.

Time in gym 2 hours

Food intake:
8am:

  • 4 oz grilled chicken and 2egg whites
  •  cup of coffee with creamer only
  • canned pears


11am Lunch:

  • Grilled chicken sandwich on 100% whole wheat High fructose free bread(2 slices), light salad dressing
  • water
  • pears
2pm Snack:

Oatmeal with 1 tablespoon pure honey and 1/2 cup raisins

Water intake:
69 oz


No comments:

Post a Comment