Saturday, November 15, 2014

One Goal Accomplished!

Wow! Can't believe it has been since christmas that I have posted a blog! Not a lot has happened.
April 2014 I became a licensed Zumba instructor! I can truthfully tell you it was the most exciting day of my life, as I accomplished one of my goals. It was the most exhilarating feeling!  You know, when you set goals for yourself and DO NOT allow ANYONE or ANYTHING stand in your way of reaching that goal. I am proud of myself. To some it is nothing big, but to me it is GREAT!
I attempted to set out another goal by training to compete in the NPC physique divison. Sadly, it didn't work out with the trainer I had. And I will leave it at that! I have NOT given up on this dream. When God and the Universe give guidance that it time for this to happen, I will gladly follow suit! So, I have just continued to workout, eat clean(most of the time!) and enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment