Thursday, December 11, 2014

Day 4 : Green Smoothie Cleanse

Well... Good ol'day 4!

Day 4: Berry Peachy

TASTE OF SMOOTHIE:
I must honestly say I did not particularly care for this smoothie. I believe that it has something to do with it have the berry mix, which contains rasberries and rasberries have seeds, so I was spitting out the seeds the whole time. The taste was something to be desired. On a scale of 1-10, I give this one a 3.

APPETITE:
I don't have much of an appetite, although today I made the mistake of thinking I could come home and get a snack. I had a smoothie at my schduled time of 11am, but I got busy and didn't get back home. So all I had with me where 6 baby carrots and 4 cucumbers. By 3 o'clock I was starving! I managed to get some peanuts around 5pm.

 ENERGY LEVEL:
My energy has been very good.

SLEEP:
Oh My God! Sleep has been amazing! I wake up in the morning without a problem, ready to start the day. I stay awake and alert all day.

HOW MY BODY IS FEELING:
My body has been feeling good. I have noticed that my sense of smell has intensified. My brother cooked pork smoked sausage the other day and the smell bout made me vomit. Yesterday, I was craving brussel sprouts. And I fixed some and they tasted A-MAZ-ING!
At times I get a little nauseated. Not sure what is causing this, but it usually doesn't last long.

Tomorrow is Day 5 and weigh in. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment