Saturday, December 13, 2014

Day 6: GSC

Wooo hoooo!! Day 6 and holding very STRONG. I am already planning my NEXT 10-day cleanse.

Pineapple Spinach



APPETITE:
Umm...I really still don't have an appetite.  I don't allow myself to get hungry. I eat when the alarm clock says eat! lol


SLEEP:
AWESOME!!!! I wake up energized and ready to take on the day with a smile on my face!


ENERY LEVEL:
It is great! I workout just as fine, if not better than before! Although, after the workout it takes a while for me to come down and relax. But I guess that is'nt too bad.


TASTE:
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! On a scale of 1-10 I give this one a 20!!! Here is just how good it is.  Each day I ask my mother to taste each smoothie and each smoothie she says is nasty. Today, I let her taste this one and her words were,"It's still green." she takes a sip and then...another sip! She liked it! She really liked it! She said,"This is the best one yet" and she even drunk the whole 16oz!
and she even thanked me! She thanked me! Ooooo yeah!!!! Bring on Day 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment