Friday, December 12, 2014

DAY 5! of 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse/Weigh In

Day 5 of GSC and I feel Grrrrreat!

Day 5: Berry Peachy


TASTE:
I have to give this one on a scale of 1-10 a 10! I love the taste and consistency of this smoothie. In the last few smoothies I have not used a sweetener. I am not a fan of stevia so I used honey in one. Although, the last 3 smoothies I have used NOTHING. This one was a little more liquefied than the others-the others were more thicker.

APPETITE:
About the same as yesterday. Not very hungry, but what I have done is set the alarm on my phone to go off every two hours so I can keep my metabolism up. I snack on carrots, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, almonds & raisins, peanuts, apples and bananas.  I am drinking four 16.9oz bottles of water a day.

HOW MY BODY FEELS:
My body feels very energized and healthy! I LOVE this feeling. I have energy, my taste buds have changed, the taste of my fruits and vegetables seem more vibrant-if that makes sense. Even my nails are stronger! I am still sleeping very well( a little too well sometimes, I have overslept for work). :-). I feel light, my mood is pleasant and happier, and mind clear.

With this being day 5 and we are half way through I weighed in this morning! Drum roll please!...

 
 
Why yes, you are reading this correctly that is 6 pounds I have loss in just 5 days! I am soooo happy and excited! Bring on the next 5 days!




No comments:

Post a Comment